Please go to JMG and view the two videos of the thurs. Rachel Maddow show, where she interviewed the prez of Americans for Prosperity.......she kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...ya think? He seemed to maintain his cool when he was talking, but when she was talking his eyes looked like he wanted to be anywhere else on the planet!!!!! And that was the most fired up I've seen her in a while!!!!! She's just awesome!
Yes she did! And, even the way she loses her cool is so cool. I know he was so relieved when that was over.
ReplyDeleteYeah...ya think? He seemed to maintain his cool when he was talking, but when she was talking his eyes looked like he wanted to be anywhere else on the planet!!!!! And that was the most fired up I've seen her in a while!!!!! She's just awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love Rachael, and she is sooo smart!
ReplyDelete