Well, with a couple of weeks to go to the elections, I think we have stooped to our lowest political and spiritual place ever, and who knows what America will do?
We are more divided, more openly racist, listening to candidates that are spouting the craziest of information ever! When did research and facts get thrown out the window? I am hoping that the media hype of the tea party/crazy right wing nutcakes is out of proportion with what the rest of the country is thinking and feeling.....what do you think?
I'm praying right along with you. Actually I think the Right is just louder. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that people come out to vote. Not making all the gains the GOP project will go a long way to shutting them up, for ten minuits.
ReplyDeleteI'm just hearing from people that would be voting well, they that don't think it will help....it won't help NOT to vote, so I don't get it!
ReplyDeleteI believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.
ReplyDelete