Friday, January 2, 2009

Rave...Getting out of town!


HI all...I'm taking down all and anything to do with the holidays, packing my clothes and my tire chains, and I'm off to Oregon in a couple of days to see my parents! So, I'm taking a little break from my computer, my house, and grandkids in exchange for a change of pace....and scenery, that may include, yes.....SNOW! Can't wait! The good part is, I get to come home to Monterey Bay after one week! See ya all then........

7 comments:

  1. We got all of our Decorations down too.
    I have one neighbor that won't let Christmas go so we''ll see their lights for weeks yet.
    Have a safe trip and wish your Iowa mom Phyllis a Happy New Year.
    My dads family also came from Iowa, Spencer area..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GT, I'll do that...Mom was from Lytton, and my Dad was raised on a farm outside of Exira, and I was born in Storm Lake, where my Dad was going to college....I need to pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your trip is terrific, I've always wanted to visit the Oregon coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my site...I love your writing and your recipes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. - 22 today Chris want to fly in for lunch... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So when are you going to post again? Been sort of quiet.

    ReplyDelete