Okay, I'm not going to bore you with a repeat analysis of the President's speech...the good, the bad, or the ugly. I was happy, however, that he did stick to the real issues, had some real plans, said it with conviction and passion, and pretty much handed the GOP their asses on a platter! Not that he actually said anything mean, hateful, or threatening, but he just showed them up in a way that I don't think he was even meaning to do.
The GOP did it to themselves! They sat there like pieces of stone, with faces all pinched, sour, disgruntled and smirking. Refusing to applaud or stand in solidarity while our President made an attempt, once again, to lay out his vision for America. No words are even needed to describe their disgust....they showed us openly that they haven't, nor will they ever accept and help out our President to make America better.
Remember those faces...this is what you will continue to get...you will get what you vote for!!
nice! cool!
ReplyDelete