Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rant.....Note to GOP

Now that you have had your hatefest at the CPAC, stop basterdizing religion, leave my vagina alone, start helping to run the fucking country!! The fun is over, time to earn your keep.....okay, got that off my chest....be back when I can actually type on my new computer instead of henpecking on my tablet!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting that the Republicans want Big Government out of our personal business, but feel okay about invading a woman's body with a required ultrasound. Women's right to privacy and their right to make their own medical decisions be damned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Babe for your input....you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You ARE writing and in fine fettle too. Isn't it a never ending irony that they screech out one side of their big fat mouths over B.I.G. government and the horrors that entails, and with their hands they're busy stuffing ultrasound wands up the twats of women who are minding their own business. Crazy times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette! I didn't answer your writing question because I really haven't been on my blog that much...more on FB, where I can be spontaneous. When I sit down to write a longer piece, I just can't do it....maybe too distracted or intimidated....who knows? Lots to say of course with all of the craziness...it's not like we lack material!!! LOL!

      Delete