Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HELLO!!!!!!?????????


Okay folks...I know I started this blog as a "journal"...notes to myself, thoughts to ponder...I NEEDED to write and just get out what was on my mind, but I like feedback too, just like the next girl! I don't need the whole world to check in, just my peeps! I was on a blog the other night and there were 1200+ comments...I fell asleep reading them!!!!!!! I'm not in it for the competition, just the communication...................HELLO?????????????????????

4 comments:

  1. Hey!!! Welcome to the blogosphere, Chris...! Sorry it's taken me so dang long to get to your corner of the web! Enjoy your trip to Tahoe. I'M LOVING RANTS AND RAVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Todd!!!! I"m still having problems with people being able to comment, so it you have any suggestions, let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete