Never in a million years, at this time last year, would I have thought I would be writing a memorial to my mother-in-law, Lois Krejsa. We were getting ready to go on a cruise to Panama, all excited, and anticipating our wonderful adventure together...and what an adventure it was. Gary and I realized that this trip was something that we might never get to do with her again, and we were right.....thank God we did it and have the wonderful memories that we do. She was my husband's step-mom, but the best Mom for him, and the only mother-in-law that was significant in my life for 27years. She was there for my daughter, both of my grand-daughters, and significant to so many of our friends and family. A teacher, a lover of libraries, a traveler of the world, the best gift giver (according to her great-grand daughters!!), always open to an adventure, a fellow gardner and I could go on.....she will be so missed in our lives, and leave such a hole......God speed GG LO!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be the reason that I will be taking my Mom on a trip this next year for our 60th and 80th birthdays......for loving memories, not to be missed...........don't forget to remember those you love.........
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment