Yes, I've been quiet lately....writer's block, too many things to think about and which one is important enough to address, the garden is calling, we've been 'under the weather', after I comment on your sites, I'm done!..........take your pick, and I KNOW you have all been there!
Today when I was watching The Ed Show, I couldn't help being inspired...he's great in my book! He says it like it is....I always like that! The main part of the show had to do with the Supreme Court nomination, and when he got done I was saying "YEAH"!!!!!!! Basically he wants us to quit compromising with the right......down with bipartisanship...God knows, they aren't into it! I agree with him that the president needs to NOT flinch in putting a Liberal on the bench! We need it, and need not apologize for it.....a loaded program today and worth watching.
It looks like Obama might end up with three pics for the Supreme Court. Load 'em up!
ReplyDeleteGreat, huh? NO wonder the repubs are pulling out their hair and acting like crazy people!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou mean you have writer's block? That doesn't seem to affect you speech, however :) and I am truly glad of it as I love talking to you even if your Dad is shaking his head after 30 min. Yak, yak. Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteMy greatest disapointment is the way the repubs have become obstructionist. I can't believe they put this partisanship before America. It is disheartening. Rush and Ann Coultor and Hannity and Beck, yes I expect it from them, but not from those elected to serve the people? So yes, I agree that the President should load up the court supreme with liberals and stop wringing his hands about the GOP. Rather than trying to work with the president, they are busy trying to figure a way around working with him. It's a shame.
ReplyDeleteI had dreams that he could bring people together, and God knows, he's tried....so just leave them in the dust then!!! NO cooperation in sight....it is a sad......
ReplyDeleteI just want the best person for the job and he doesn't really have the votes for a real Liberal, who can trust Lieberman or Specter and a few of the other blue dogs who pretend to be Democrats?
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't need a fight right now.
So he needs someone who they can't really identify..I'm sure they are digging deep.
The nice thing is, I am fairly sure our President (yea!) will choose wisely... such a novel thing still!
ReplyDeleteAs for the republicans, they really are nasty little gremlins, and the worst is our own orrin hatch here in Utah. He is such a nasty human, I don't understand how people can vote for him. And he's such a hypocritical liar.