Thank goodness the media has gotten on this disruption of the 'health care' town hall meetings, and is calling it like it is.....planned, calculated conduct initiated by the insurance companies. The disruptions have cheated the other attendees, who were trying to get the information that they need to make informed decisions.
Remember, the insurance industry is spending over a million dollars A DAY, to discredit this reform......we knew they would! How are we going to fight this? They've been the winner in the past...what can the American people do to triumph over this kind of money and power?
We put Obama in power, despite the odds.....if we want this reform, we all need to bucky up and do whatever we have to!!!!!! This cannot happen in this country!
God, the faster the better. I just got a lab bill over $300 that isn't covered by my insurance. Medical bills are killing me.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know what you mean...I'm covered under COBRA, but it's costing me $600+/mo., with only 35 mo. to go......You have a pre-existing condition, with more meds than most, so I can imagine you are getting gouged! Let's hope that it stops soon! This is not right!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCOBRA... ouch. I've seen the COBRA deal whenever I've switched companies. Talk about price gouging!
ReplyDeleteI know D, and that's with dropping my eye and dental coverage!!
ReplyDelete