Friday, December 25, 2009

Rave...Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!! Hope you are celebrating with loved ones....many of you will be having a white Christmas this year, so be safe and enjoy....personally, I'm walking to the beach!!!!! ;-)
I'm hoping for a great 2010 for all of us!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you, too, Chris!

    with love and peace on earth....

    Tom Degan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed the beach, while I was snowed in.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, beach...love the beach. Merry Christmas, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was teasing you with the beach thing I know, but I'm a little jealous of you guys being snowed in too!!!! I did get my snow fix in Nov. while we were in Tahoe, but it's been a while since I had a white Christmas. When we head out for Oregon after the NY, we may get some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we in Chicago had a ice storm on Christmas Eve and it all melted Christmas day. Now today we have snow. You walked on the beach? I gotta experience that at Christmastime. It would be weird for me but I'd like to do that. Glad you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic of the dining room, and the tree in the background. LOL MOM

    ReplyDelete