Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rave....HCR!!

Health care reform....finally....just a start.....hope there is more. Will this quiet the cha-ching in the pockets of those who spent the day spreading lies on the floor of the Congress? Hope so......good luck at election time!

8 comments:

  1. It is not the strong bill I wanted but yes, it is a good start. We worked on my Congressman who held out but came around. It won't stop the GOP from doing what they unfortunatly do. But, with a cap on administrative costs now it will put a serious bump in lobbyist. I thought of my mom who had to leave her HMO to get the treatment she needed under Medicare. I thought of Ted Kennedy and of you Chris. Yayyyy, for a good start on the right road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie....not the bill I wanted....I'm a universal health care girl.....but we have a change that can be improved on over the years. I personally feel like we'll end up with a single payer type plan eventually, when everyone sees that this isn't the end all way to go....too complicated, still expensive, no public option, too much insurance company involvement, etc. We'll all be up in arms again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree. I wanted single payer too. I just hope that this will open the door and maybe a few minds to the idea of change from what we got now. Hopefully this can be "fixed" into what it should have been this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a start, Chris, it's a start! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta start somewhere! At least now I feel a little relief that my daughter (pre-existing condition and all) will now not be denied the coverage that she needs. It's about freakin' time!

    I popped over from Skyewriter's blog after I read that your dad loves his VA too. Who would have thought that MEN would be so excited about colonoscopies and hearing aids?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Aliceson....always love your comments, so thanks for visiting! I think our Dad's are feeling greatful for the care they are getting and just glad to have someone hear them....it's what we all want really!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This had to pass just so we had something to work on..
    Now we have to keep our majority
    so that Obama can turn this sountry around.
    I have never seen such a group of sore losing hypocrites in my life.


    I want to see John McCain go down in flames the big baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya think? They are all a bunch of whiners, aren't they? I just can't believe how far ideology has put them in the toilette, and for what?....as I've said before, it's not an option up against critical thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete