Hey there, from the woman who has done nothing but rave lately...raving is good, but there are times when a good rant or two can be beneficial as well. All of you out there who are the political bloggers, are probably bored as hell with me right now!!!
Maybe I've been basking in the afterglow of the Obama presidency, and haven't had a need to say anything negative about politics, even though there have been some rather amusing and frustrating happenings. Maybe my blogging spirit is burning out and my mind is on other things....I do have a life! Maybe I'm feeling intimidated and don't feel like I have anything to share....when I do, it's already been discussed beyond the limits on 4 or 5 other sites, and ad nauseum on the boob tube....so I've become "just a commenter"....never a problem here...I have never been known as someone who can keep their trap shut about any subject. Maybe that's my lot in blogdom!
Here are some of my latest:
About the penis video at the Superbowel:
Eeewww...that was the unsexiest thing I've ever seen! Who slaps their dick back and forth on their legs...and for what, why or who? Didn't do anything for this girl!!!
About reading Ann Coulter's book:
You’re a better woman than I…glad you had to do it! Where does she get this stuff? Her ideas are so twisted and warped, that I can’t even wrap my brain around it!!!
About taxes:
I think taxes are an important part of our life here….we all need to do it…everyone. If we are to have the services that we get, we have to pay. If we didn’t have a tax system, people would definitely notice! I have a hard time with those who don’t feel they should give their fair share… through the advantage of loopholes, and other shakey practices. I feel if you make more, you pay more, period…no slithering out of it allowed! How do you all feel about “flat” rates for everyone? I wonder if it would work?
About the Repubs:
As I was watching a newscast the other day of these men sitting around the table with Obama, I couldn’t help but notice how sour and pinched their faces looked…what a bunch of old farts with worn out ideas and too much power…where’s the joy?…it’s escaping them……….too damn bad, huh?
About execs whining about their pay cuts:
You took the words right out of my mouth on this one! This is one of the "hot spots" on the political scene right now as far as I'm concerned and needs to be addressed along with other controls. If they want to go, they have my blessing....it's not like they are the best and they can't be replaced! I'm sure there are some finance minded people out there with integrity that wouldn't mind making a half mil!!!!!!!!!!!
So, since I'm a blog about 'all that makes life interesting' I'm going to hang in there and try to stick to that and mix it up. Those of you who have the 'gift' to keep us on our toes, politically....you go girls!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for visiting.......
Okay, now that I've stopped laughing so hard, I can comment. I LOVE the fact that Obama is sticking it to the execs with the pay cap. Finally, a President with balls!!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' it!
You are too funny! And you are right on too! I don't care how many others say what, we need your rants and raves. So there!
ReplyDeleteAnn Coulter? I often wonder if she even believes half the crud she says.
Thanks for the support...I'm still in shock over the whole Ann Coulter thing, Jackie...Some of the stuff coming out of her mouth is so outrageous, I can't believe she's from the same planet!!!! I wonder too, if she hears herself and believes it!
ReplyDelete