Wow...he aced it! What else can I say? I still feel inspired, I feel someone with intelligence is in control, and has our best interests at heart, personally and as a nation.
I'm not even going to give the Repub response any press, as it was just hideous....most of the Repub congress however reacted appropriately, with awe, and congratulations during and after the speech.
We made the right decision, right folks?
If you get a chance, go on over to THINGS according to me and read Jackie's take on the speech...while your at it, look my other girls over there on the right, who have posted since I wrote this!!!!! Green Tea Mn, and Novemberfifth
I think we got it right. Yep. Thanks for the heads up on these two blogs.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI am going to just start deleting the skanks, since I want to keep my blog open..
You said what you had to and that's why we have our blogs...get rid of the bums! We love ya!
ReplyDelete