Friday, February 27, 2009

Rave...Princess, Take me away!!!!!


Well, folks....I am taking a vacation from blogging for a week...well, actually two weeks by the time I get back. Grandgirls are coming tonight for our weekend sitting gig, and my parents are coming on Mon. from Oregon. We will have a few days to spend time with our hubbys...go for walks, cook, eat out, pack and plan our escape!!!!! I'll check in on you, but I won't be posting.

Mom and I will be leaving on a cruise to Mexico next weekend. I need a Mexico fix and even though Mom has never been there, she's always wanted to go...I LOVE sharing Mexico with whoever will listen!! We are turning 80 and 60 soon so thought we should do something special. I am deciding not to post while I'm gone, because I want to spend every moment with my Mom. I'll bring the pics and stories back with me for later...

Have a good couple of weeks, keep blogdom on their toes, and remember...spring is coming!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear fun cruise stories and see the pics.

    My mom and I are 40 years apart.

    We talk about going on an Alaskan cruise when I get the degree finished.

    Have a great time, Chris.

    We'll be here when you get back :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I so hope you get to do that trip with your Mom, and you really deserve it after all of that work!! Alaska is on our list as well, one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your trip goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great trip with your Mom..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!!!!!!! More later........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a great time already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cruise? Mexico? I'm so desperately jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see some pix...hint, hint, hint! Glad to hear you had fun...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris..ignore the troll on my blog
    I am trying too.
    Meanwhile..How was your cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am writing about it as we speak...started yesterday...waiting for my Mom to add something...we had a great time!!! Thanks for asking. Has the troll still been around?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep..
    My e-mail is
    gigimn37@gmail.com
    if you want more information

    ReplyDelete