Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rave...OBAMA!! Dawn of a New Day!


Okay, I'm taking on the challenge from a fellow blogger...to take the positive step of saying what I respect about Barack Obama, my candidate of choice for President of the United States...

#1...Intelligence...this guy is like a walking encyclopedia!
#2...Honesty/Integrity...no problem talking about his past, going up against the powers that be or saying he was wrong.
#3...Putting community first over bigwig career...don't put down community organizing in front of me!!!!!
#4...Loyalty and commitment to family and country
#5...Not proud...Even if he doesn't know something or what to do, he won't have a problem ASKING!!!!!!!!
#6...He picked a guy to be his VP who will tell him when he's wrong!!! I love that!

I have been a fan of Barack long before he was running for President, have read both of his books, and done my research, so I feel confident in my choice. If this helps anyone in their decision, I'm glad that I could help his cause!!!!! Now where is that dang sign for my front yard?!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like Obama because of his stance on alternative energy and the fact that he has surrounded himself by smart people.

    Great post, Cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile. Great post! I like the post from Todd, too. Way to go, guys!

    ReplyDelete