Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rave...We're almost to the END!!!!!

OMG...I can't wait to see the end of this presidential campaign!!!!!!  It's been a mixed bag... long,  inspiring,  unprecedented,  and ugly...just when it seemed it couldn't get any worse,  it did!  Despite the fact that I still think we live in the greatest country,   we showed our under side,  with the whole world watching,  and it wasn't pretty.  And,  this time,   we have out done ourselves...showing our bigotry,  stubborness,  ignorance,  inciting hatefulness and fear,  and the ridiculous notion that spouting the party line is somehow more important than actually looking at issues and finding solutions together.  When we were facing financial ruin,  we couldn't even get past the old 1950's notion that somehow "socialism" was going to rear it's ugly head and we'd be swallowed up by an ideology monster so horrible that we could never recover!!!!!!!  I'm still trying to scrape myself up off the floor over that one!!!!!!  It's happened, and  it's not going to stop until the election stops.  I'm trying to take consolation in the fact that I think Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States.  We can go back to being proud of our country,  inspired to work together for a common goal,  and show the world what we're REALLY made of!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment