
Well, I'm at the point where I am considering stepping away from my blog...people may have been reading, but I wouldn't know that, because I haven't had much in the way of response...one of the joys of writing, is having someone like it!!!!!! For those of you who have been so kind as to give me feedback, I will forever be greatful, and I plan to be responsive to your sites in the future, as I have loved every moment of the communication. Making new friends and connections is one of the joys of life! I will make my decision in the next couple of months......talk with you soon!!!!!
You ca check your daily number of readers easily. Don't give up. Go to the main page of google or blogger dashboard. click on account. If you have just one ad sense added to your blog, it tells you the number per day visiting your site. Or you can find a free blog site counter. click on the web site counter on my blog. Follow the directions. See how many are reading. You can see who links to your blog through technorati.com Don't give up.For example I may get 1 or 2 comments per day, or somedays a few more. However I average 30 to 40 readers per day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
ReplyDeleteThanks Laurie! I'll take your advice.........
ReplyDelete