Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rave...Let's save ALL families!!!!! Vote NO on 8!!!!!!!!

HI all my family and friends out there....
I saw a video today of two caucasian males, with their two African American young sons, talking about their family, showing pics of their travels around the world, and doing just "family" activities...pure joy on the faces of those boys!!!! So, I ask you, is this ruining family life in America? What about their family? Why aren't they allowed to be equal under the law, as our supreme court has said? Don't those boys deserve to have their parents "legal"? The comment section was full of hateful, hateful stuff...not even fit to talk about...thankfully they were in the minority, and most people were in awe of them.

Here was my reply to them all:

Chris | October 25, 2008 3:17 PM | Reply
WELLL!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to say! Not about the video, which was GREAT! But the hate and total cluelessness in some of the comments blew my mind...you know the weirdos are out there but I don't even have words for these twisted people. They must have had sad lives, and jealous they didn't have the opportunities that these kids are getting. A couple didn't even have command of the English language! Also, those of us who are educated on the subject, know that pedophilia is mostly a problem of hetero men....and those that talk about it a lot are probably suspect!!!!!!!!!
I think the love and committment of these two young men, to raise two kids who needed them when others didn't, is beyond cool...the looks on their little faces reflect how happy they are...they are probably educated, well traveled, and on their way to a great life...the best way to nip bigotry and poverty in the bud. Well done...wish I could tell them how I feel about it...the best way to honor their family and put an end to misconnceptions about who's family is being ruined by Yes on 8, is to VOTE NO ON 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment